Next to creating, I absolutely love sharing the beautiful things I see others make. Here are some picks from the nice stuff I've seen around Etsy and the rest of the internet.
The theme for today: Birds, anatomy, black, white, and gold.
Birdwatching was a favorite pastime when I was a child. I have a small collection of books filled with illustrations of all sorts of birds that you would find around North America. Even today, I have an affinity for the creatures and find inspiration in their anatomy for my sketches every day.
- Silk/Cotton Women scarf, Hand painted printed Wings and feathers by Shovava
- Camera Strap dSLR / SLR - Seed Catalog by TheSweetStrap
- 4" Huge Raven Skull Belt Buckle White Bronze by Skeletos
- Leather Feather Necklace, Metallic Gold Feather Jewelry by LoveAtFirstBlush
- Latitude Longitude Sign by Threelittlebirds333